środa, 16 listopada 2016

Shock of your please!

Chapter Ten
I wish the reader does not marudził me because of too much describes certain things which, according to him, do not require such an effort on my part. Although kziazki where it speaks about traveling often are "descriptive" and so I joined just to train those kziazek.
I do not know if often read this kind of kziazek but I could cite, for example kziazki Kapuscinski, Chateaubriand, Gerard de Nerval, who had already write kziazki with long descriptions.
In this style also I wanted to recount today of my kitchen.
Betraying its own room with a kitchen, but I'm not jealous room, generally I go to the kitchen three times a day and that I prefer the moments before sleep are so cute. In such moments, I do himself Lipe with raspberry juice or some other herb and later once I go to my room who yearns for me.
The distance between my room and the kitchen is heavy to determine. I think, that is very large when there is a small worm who likes to hang around in your apartment too.
However, given the attention that they belong to a group called. "People" is more or less equates to about 3 steps.
But I have often come close to my room because of this that if I am far away from the room is przyszlowie
"Far from the eyes, far from the heart", and quickly back into the room.
Staying the same happens from there I'll get back to the room, so may be all day and all night but quickly the next day again speak. His favorite way to express it in August when the wind blows.
However, I do not like him when he cries, he suggests going to my bed where can I przetulic to kordre.
I'm in such moments when no one hears this cry.
I forgive you room Apartment 105
But the room is treated as a general thing which despite of its drawbacks accept it as it is.


Chapter eleven
Room equals the one concept which can not easily describe, however, treats him so.
It is a place which has a boundary wall.
The walls in my country are modeled various posters, posters can be found on my journey in the capital of Hungary, Indonesia where I was in the twentieth century; Next to the course a map of the French capital, where he lived for over 20 years
How many times I stared at these souvenirs!
How many days I thought about going back to Paris!
All these memories they give me so much to think.
One of these is the autograph Klenczona who hangs Krzysztof Klenczon really like him because he taught me to speak Polish, listening to music can be a lot to learn about the language.


Chapter twelve
I could actually write only wesole things about this room, however, as seen in the previous chapter already entered the details of this with something fastens room for man
Each has advantages and disadvantages but you have to accept it and look basically.


Chapter thirteen
I feel calmer already talked about sad things, I can now go back to the so-called affairs. positive. I had the opportunity to describe the wall bed, and now I would like to describe another member of the family Peace.
I feel it already gently touch it, it's long, has dark skin, reminds me of a child which has four legs. Near the wall it is a little younger than the wall but he likes podorzywac.
Office indeed, is the basis for peace over him so many things you can do, some grow in this place frolic milosne others composes thesis work, still others doing this and that ....
I had the opportunity adopotowac it, it chose a long time thinking about it or we will be able together wspopracowac, ​​imagine when some sort of action which works on the desk and suddenly a shock.
Shock of your please!
Legs fall down!
The desk is already old and must go to cmentarzui just need him to find some sort of reincarnation.


Chapter Fourteen
I would like to say something lecturer, this trip was prepared since long time, I wanted to perform this expedition, however, little time I had, I was often in the kitchen, in other countries and only recently I had the opportunity to know better the area. Worsening weather already gave me a reason to perform this difficult podroz.Jednakze not had to assume there any comfortable shoes, I took exclusively slippers, cream for skin, comfortable pants and I left myself by drinking green tea.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz